We have a great deal of experience with start-up businesses, who make up the majority of our customers. New businesses often need a web development partner who understands their needs immediately and can take care of their whole online experience.
- Meet you, listen and understand your needs
- Negotiate a proposal that fits your needs
- Send a quote for your approval before work starts
- Assign a Project Manager who keeps in touch with you throughout the whole development process through to website launch, and beyond
- Give you one-month’s free maintenance after your website goes live to ensure everything works as expected
- Offer you an affordable annual maintenance service package – it’s like you have your own webmaster on call
Domain name registration, website hosting, web design, e-commerce setup, content editing, Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click. Our team has a wealth of business and technology experience.
Contact us now to arrange a free, no obligation consultation and get a recommendation on the best solution for your business
Doing business online isn’t only about having a great website design. We can help by project managing or providing services for existing areas of your online strategy. This leaves you with more time to focus on your core business.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Marketing
- Shopping cart setup
Contact us now to arrange an hourly rate contract or get a quote for a particular project.
If you have your own team of webmasters and designers, you’ll still find times when extra help is needed. For example, when your team is busy on a particular deadline, or staff are away on annual leave.
Our professional, experienced team will work with you, when you need them. Allow us to step in, assess the situation, and provide you with the additional support you need.
We’ll work within your policies on proxies and third-party website access. Our team can work onsite if required, and complete peace of mind is assured.
Contact us now to arrange for our team to visit and discuss your requirements.
We enjoy supporting companies who find it useful to outsource part of their work to us, so they can focus on their areas of expertise. For example, if you specialise in web and graphic designing it’s not expected that you will also be experts in SEO and Digital Marketing. That’s where we can help.
Talk to us about creating a flexible working structure that supports your business growth.
Contact us now to discuss the business model that works best for you.