Stay up-to-date with digital presence
Digital Marketing NZ
Consumer behaviour is changing fast and so are the buying habits of your customers. In this world the traditional ‘word of mouth’ marketing method has almost taken the shape of likes, shares and votes in the form of digital marketing NZ. Admist all this Do you know enough to keep your business growth graph moving promisingly?
Syed Mohiuddin, the founder of GlobalInfo Ltd and an entrepreneur, has consulted several businesses to help solve their problems over the last thirteen years. Ranging from setting up start-ups to offering consultation to large companies. Syed has seen businesses thriving and also struggling at times. He shares this checklist with the business owners/managers and challenges their thinking. If you have a say in your business decision-making process, then you will find the following list valuable. Enjoy!
- Do you know when the last time your website was updated?
- Having an idea regarding the number of visits your website has over the period of a day, week, month or a year?
- Do you know the power of Google and the importance of keywords?
- If yes to above question, are you using this knowledge to work wonder with your business?
- Have you ever thought why your competitor appears in search results either organically or through paid ads?
- What do you know about your website security and backup / restore options?
- Is your website optimised for speed, search and content?
- Do you know the importance of collecting and storing your customers’ emails and mobile numbers And how to use them to keep them informed and engaged?
- Finally and most importantly, Are you confident that your website is doing its intended job? (sharing information, selling products/services or promoting events professionally and profitably).
I must congratulate you if you have got all ticks to the checklist above. Otherwise feel free to contact us to know how we can help you.We, at GlobalInfo, take our clients’ problems seriously and employ the best possible measures to solve them.